Host dad: You know many Koreans don't like Bob Marley because he smokes the grass. Koreans thinking smoking the grass is very very bad.
Me: But you like Bob Marley?
Host dad: I love Bob Marley!
Me: Interesting....
Host dad: You know when I was in Canada, I tried to smoke the grass maybe 1 time.
Me: REALLY?!?!?
Host dad: Maybe 2 times. Uhhh, 3 times?
Me: :bewildered stare:
Host dad: Bob Marley very good while poofing the lizard
Me: "poofing the lizard?" Whats that?
Host dad: You know, when you take a breath of the grass smoke. You feel very gooood and you look and point and laugh at many different things. I remember I looked at tree and said, "ha ha ha, funny tree!" Then I rub my face a lot. Then I eat many many things. This is poofing the lizard.
Me: Uh, you mean, uh, maybe "puffing the magic dragon?"
Host dad: YES! I poofed the magic dragon maybe 5 times in Canada. Or was it 6?
Me: Did you like it?
Host dad: Yes it was very fun. But you become too hungry and mouth feels like cotton. But very fun. Korean people need to try the grass and meet the magic dragon. It is not so bad as Koreans say.
Me: Too bad you won't be eligible to vote in California's November 2nd election. We may legalize the grass
Host dad: LEALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Me: Leally Leally.
......Oh Korea, you never cease to amaze me........
-Josue Cafe
No comments:
Post a Comment