This one's for you, Nora
So I'm going to be really vague here but the story is still well worth it:
I recently had a man day with the gym teachers at my school. We played sports, made disparaging comments about women and ate. Oh did we eat...and eat, and eat. And most of the things we ate I found out were supposedly afrodisiacs. Now, if you know anything about what foods Koreans consider to be afrodisiacs you can surmise what I probably was eating. After round 3 of the love foods, these comments took place (remember there was quite a bit of drinking too)
Tonight you miss ex-grilfriend
Tonight you cannot sleep
Tomorrow you wake up with tent in pants
Tonight you use hand
Tomorrow we find you girl (they didn't)
Tonight you have wild dreams and look tired tomorrow
Tonight I want to test stamina with wife but she probably says no. I use hand. Hand never says no.
I love you, Matt 씨
ReplyDelete