"The ice is like in my butt..like Antarctica."
"And then they cloned the dinos from Tim's frozen jizz"
(After reading the above quote) "Wow, I'm a freak dude. I just realized it today"
Misa: What kind of donut is that, Tim?
Tim: It's like a peanut nut.
Everyone: HAHAHA
Tim: Oh, a peanut isn't a nut....ooooh I was thinking of peanut butter..."
Aimee: What's the formal polite way of "야"?
Tim: 야요?
"Hey put in that quote about rolling the dice with my tongue - that could really do things for my image"
"Is there actually pumpkin in pumpkin pie?...Are you going to include that quote about my asking if pumpkin was in pumpkin pie?"
A deep conversation with Tim on gchat:
"mr pizza!! you should call me mr pizza. cause i man the pizza man. i love pizza. yeah no im serious. i created pizza day for my lesson. the kids ate it right up...pun intended. you'll love pizza day it's basically no work or school and you just eat pizza all day long breakfast, lunch dinner. im serious remember june 14 pizza day. wait till next year we'll all go to seoul and celebrate pizza day."
Tim after seeing "Inception":
"Ok like I think I totally get everything about the movie except why they chose that Mr. Fischer guy. Was there some special reason? They never really explained that part..."
"Seriously if I could eat Mr. Pizza I will orgasm."
Sober Tim: I think I'm going to jump from this loft onto the top bunk.
Misa: That is not a good idea.
Sober Tim: No, it's fine! I'm very acrobatic you know.
T: I'm doing a lesson on Native Americans
M: You know, Tim, the politically correct term is "Injun".
T: Oh, really?
5 minutes later...
T: How does this sound? The Injun tribe...
M interrupting: Tim, you know I was just kidding right?
T: Oh really? I thought theywere like eskimos or something
T: Oh it's in my goch...
M: What happened? (While filming)
T: The ice water is in my goch...it feels kinda good
::Tim pukes in a bowl at the B&B
M: Go to the bathroom
T: No, I'm ok
60 seconds later...Tim pukes in a bowl at the B&B
60 seconds later...Tim pukes ON (not in) the urinal at the B&B
Misa: I would only ever change my last name for Leonardo DiCaprio, that way when I have to tell people my last name I can say, "That's right, that DiCaprio."
Tim: Aren't there other DiCaprios out there?
M: Well, I'm sure there are, but he's really the only famous one.
T: Oh no there was...oooooh, I was about to say something really stupid.
M: Please, go on.
T: Oh I was thinking there is that other famous Leonardo DiCaprio, the one who did the Mona Lisa and like invented stuff so I was like whoa there are TWO Leonardo DiCaprios but then I remembered it was Leonardo DaVinci.
Special thanks to Misa and Matt for their contributions. Please edit this post to add more special gems from Timerthy Yun.
No comments:
Post a Comment